Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/09/19 19:54:51 UTC

Re: maincss.css : relative path error

I exhumed this one and think we really need to do that.

Jacques

From: "Ryan Foster" <ry...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
with the emails in common, how about making a email.css
Since css stand for Cascading Style sheets I think it time we start to
section off the css's by the component.
Have a basic theme that that installs them and access them.
Oh did I just make a simple task hard.. LOL
well some day.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/19/2010 10:54 AM: