Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Davide Savazzi <da...@corefandango.net> on 2004/08/20 16:37:17 UTC

build.xml

With the build.xml currently in cvs it's impossible to compile the oracle
store!

The "dist" target depends on "main", "main" compiles the stores and depends on
nothing. But the ${oracle.present} property is set in the "detect.display"
target (that is called by "doc" ("doc" -> "prepare" -> "detect" ->
"detect.display").

I think "main" target should depend on "prepare" or "detect"...

--
Davide Savazzi

Re: build.xml

Posted by Davide Savazzi <da...@corefandango.net>.
On Friday 20 August 2004 16:51, James Mason wrote:
> Sounds good to me. Can you make the change?

I'll make another change (tomorrow...): I've removed the Oracle driver
dependency (thanks to Ritu and Kiran).

Davide Savazzi

Re: build.xml

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me. Can you make the change?

-James