Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk> on 2002/11/29 12:01:00 UTC

auto-delete doesn't work

Hi there!

As I was unable to find the answer in the mail archive, even here some days
before.. I'm asking again.

I'm using the OJB 0.9.7 and have object A maped to B as 1-N.
I'm using Collection proxy for B.
The problem is:
When I set auto-delete=true for collection-descriptor pointing to B objects
and just remove the object A, B objects that beloged to that A are not
removed, even the auto-delete=true. Change of proxy setting had no impact on
the result.. and any 'remove SQL' was not generated.

Any hints please?
Thank you a lot.
$kala.

Re: auto-delete doesn't work