Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2019/06/21 04:04:12 UTC

Re: Karaf 4.2.5 Jetty client

Hi Scott,

Are you using the Karaf realm?

I'm not sure how the Jetty client is connected to the authentication store.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

RE: Karaf 4.2.5 Jetty client

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.
I'm curious if anybody has any thoughts on my message below.  I'm I setting up for HTTPS correctly?

Regards,

Scott

For the realm, I'm using an arbitrary string. Is there a specific realm I should be using? That whole realm thing confuses me a bit, I'm unclear as to how it's used.

Scott

fpapon@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

RE: Karaf 4.2.5 Jetty client

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.