Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Smaranda-Livia Cojocaru <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/09 20:09:58 UTC

OpenOffice-Romanian

I would like to volunteer for your project and translate (I saw that the Romanian version is under construction).Tell me what should I do?
My regards,
Smaranda-Livia Cojocaru

Re: OpenOffice-Romanian

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 09/01/2014 Smaranda-Livia Cojocaru wrote:
> I would like to volunteer for your project and translate (I saw that
> the Romanian version is under construction).Tell me what should I
> do? My regards, Smaranda-Livia Cojocaru

Welcome! You can get information on how to help us with translations at
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

I recommend that you also read our Pootle User Guide, at least to know
how to request an account:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you feel like you can help, please follow-up on the localization
mailing list (you can find all details at the links above).

Regards,
   Andrea.