Posted to users@ws.apache.org by bagas <ba...@indoartha.co.id> on 2004/03/16 05:55:31 UTC

[Newbie-Question] does the RPC-XML client works behind firewall

Dear Sirs,

I am going to send a XML-RPC message but my Client Program is behind a
Http Proxy. I think this is working, am I correct ??

Thank you very much

Re: [Newbie-Question] does the RPC-XML client works behind firewall

Posted by Mikael Aronsson <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi !

Yes, XML-RPC behaves the same way as a web browser, so if you can connect to the server with your web browser then your XML-RPC app will work just fine.

Mikael