Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/04/18 12:42:04 UTC

Nightly Builds

Hi,

I was wondering if there are nightly builds available, for the
1.3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT version.

I couldn't see them in here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Nightly Builds

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 25/04/2011, at 10:36 PM, Fabi wrote:

> Would u publish the hudson url. The many links from codeplex and apache,
> some mean some dprecated are very confusing in finding release downloads,
> snaphots, maven repo and nightly builds.

It hasn't been put there yet. ci.npanday.org and repo.npanday.org are still current (but unfortunately, going through another outage at the moment, which is why we want to move the resources...)

I just did a run over the site and made sure the current release - 1.2.1, at codehaus, is the most predominantly linked. If you see any further confusing links, please let us know.

If you are looking for snapshots, I suggest building yourself from SVN for the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Brett

--