Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com> on 2015/03/27 17:30:25 UTC

Re: question about adding Chinese characters to a PDF file

Hi,

Unicode doesn't work properly in 1.8. You need to use a pre-release version of PDFBox 2.0, which is available via SVN trunk, or as a SNAPSHOT jar download from our website. Check out the HelloWorldTTF example in 2.0.

P.S. I've CC'd our users mailing list, please ask future questions there.

-- John