Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by DeWeese Thomas <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 23:38:17 UTC

Re: Path transcoding problems with Batik

Hi Werner,
    The result is much better if you add shape-rendering="geometricPrecision" either to the path or the containing group.  It may be that by adjusting the miter limit you could also mitigate/eliminate the issue (the jags look to me like miters gone wild).

    Thomas

Posted by Werner Guttmann <we...@indoqa.com>.
Hi Thomas,

adding share-rendering to the surrounding layers did the trick. Thanks
for your help.

Regards
Werner