Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Pulsar Summit Team <or...@pulsar-summit.org> on 2021/12/08 09:50:15 UTC

Re: Date Change of Pulsar Summit Asia 2021

Hi Piper,

Currently we have no plan for an in-person conference in Tokyo. You can
register for Pulsar Summit Asia 2021 at Hopin[1] and join us online.

For the further plan of Pulsar Summit 2022, we are looking forward to a
discussion on this proposal if any community member can help organize the
summit in Tokyo.

[1] Hopin: https://hopin.com/events/pulsar-summit-asia-2021

Best,
Pulsar Summit Team

Re: Pulsar Summit Asia 2021 will be online only

Posted by Pulsar Summit Team <or...@pulsar-summit.org>.
Hi Apache Pulsar Community,

Hope that you have all enjoyed a wonderful start of 2022!

We are sending this email to update the status of Pulsar Summit Asia 2021.
Considering the current situation, Pulsar Summit Asia 2021 will be *online
only* instead of hybrid (both in-person and online). The event will still
be held on *Jan 15-16, 2022*. We are looking forward to meeting you online.

Best regards,
Pulsar Summit Team

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 5:50 PM Pulsar Summit Team <

Posted by Pulsar Summit Team <or...@pulsar-summit.org>.
Hi Apache Pulsar Community,