Posted to commits@subversion.apache.org by Apache subversion Wiki <co...@subversion.apache.org> on 2012/03/08 15:04:15 UTC

[Subversion Wiki] Trivial Update of "SymmetricMerge" by JulianFoad

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Subversion Wiki" for change notification.

The "SymmetricMerge" page has been changed by JulianFoad:
http://wiki.apache.org/subversion/SymmetricMerge?action=diff&rev1=55&rev2=56

- What ''should'' happen is A5 should be recognized as a (merge of a) change that we already have on B, and so the merge should be broken down into two phases, skipping A5, very similar to the ''same direction'' case, like this:
+ What ''should'' happen is A5 should be recognized as a (merge of a) change that we already have on B, and so the merge should be broken down into two phases, skipping A5 (similar to how the ''cherry-pick 1'' case above skipped A4), like this: