Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2001/06/22 16:03:06 UTC

Re: JDBC

My understanding is that JDBC doesn't quite work, currently.  However, there
is a flaw in your test case - you've lumped sub-protocol and url together,
when they should be separate.  That is why you get "null" for subprotocol in
your connection attempt, and everything appears in your server-name.

Try, entering "oracle:thin" in the protocol field, and the server name and
database name for the url.

JMeter creates the final connection string as follows:
return "jdbc:"+getSubProtocol()+"://"+getUrl()

And, you can see where it does this at line 107 in DbConfig.java - in case
you need to change it.

-Mike

Re: JDBC

Posted by "dennis@zserve.com" <de...@zserve.com>.
I got JDBC to work just fine.  Of cource, I'm using a different database
but that shouldn't really make
a difference.

I could not however, use any of the Listeners with JDBC. ( ie, View
Results, Graph Results )

-Dennis