Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Giue, Attilio" <ag...@PaineWebber.com> on 2000/10/05 15:30:19 UTC

Latest fop and JDK1.1.x

I'm completely new to this technology, so forgive me my stupid questions.  Also, I apologise if this isn't the right place to ask the following question.

I've been trying to use the latest version of fop with JDK 1.1.6.  It keeps bombing out when accessing the Vector method add(Object).  This method was added in JDK1.2.

So, my question is, basically, is JDK1.1.6 supported (as the web site states), or not?  Or do I have to download some other packages from sun to make this work?

Thanks for your help.