Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/12 13:20:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Vladimir Sitnikov as new commiter on Apache JMeter

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Vladimir
Sitnikov to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Vladimir!

-Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Vladimir Sitnikov as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 12. März 2016 13:20:31 MEZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>:
>The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked
>Vladimir
>Sitnikov to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
>has
>accepted.
>
>Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
>autonomously.
>For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
>need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
>Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
>recognition of a
>contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
>project and
>the Apache Way.
>
>Please join me in congratulating Vladimir!

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Felix

Posted by Steven Swor <sw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.