Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 04:02:06 UTC

Re: File Handling and Buffer Handling

Hi Thiago!

> Why do you need random access in a file for? Tapestry-Core is a web
> framework and Tapestry-IoC is an IoC container, so they ave no need to
> provide this kind of feature.

I want to render pdf file to images. I'm working with
https://pdf-renderer.dev.java.net/ library therefore I need File Handling
and Buffer Handling  classes in T5 API.

charith

Re: File Handling and Buffer Handling

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 00:35:18 -0300, Charith Madusanka
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thiago!,

Hi!

> I also use java.awt.Rectangle, java.awt.image.BufferedImage  packages
> for my code ... is it ok?

As long as you're dealing with images, it is ok.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: File Handling and Buffer Handling

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
You may need/want to add a -Djava.awt.headless=true to your startup, too.

mrg

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago!,

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thiago!

Hi!

> Thank your comment.
> http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/io/InputStream.html
> using this class is ok?

Yes.

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago!

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:02:06 -0300, Charith Madusanka
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thiago!

Hi, Charith!