Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Singleton <pa...@jbgb.com> on 2005/06/29 21:50:59 UTC

naming of individual Context files

If I store Context elements...

  * in individual files (with a ".xml" extension) in the
    $CATALINA_HOME/conf/[enginename]/[hostname]/ directory

(to quote the current Server Configuration Reference
docs), do the names of the files (apart from .xml) matter?

Must I have only one Context element per file?

Paul Singleton

Re: naming of individual Context files

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
No - the name does not matter.

I haven't tries more than one context decalration in a file. If it would work
- It doesn't feel like a good idea.

-Tim