Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/07/30 22:25:31 UTC

[PING] Re: dead links on result page

Andrew, any progress on identifying the problem?

Here's a small sampling of dead links on today's page:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/aix-5.2-ppc-visualage-32b-6.0.0-11d-560283-log.gz.txt
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-32b-7.0.0.0-15a-560283-log.gz.txt
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-32b-8.0-8a-560283-log.gz.txt
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-32b-9.0-11s-560283-log.gz.txt
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/aix-5.3-ppc-vacpp-32b-9.0-15s-560283-log.gz.txt

Martin

Re: [PING] Re: dead links on result page

Posted by Andrew Black <ab...@roguewave.com>.
Greetings Martin

The messages in the log indicate that the attachments in question didn't
exist in the nightly testing database when the page was generated on
Sat.  A cause for this condition would be if the build was still in
progress (state W/'WAIT') when the export was performed.  This should be
a fairly simple matter to resolve.

--Andrew Black

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Hi Andrew,