Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by prasad morkar <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/23 10:29:59 UTC

AXIS - dynamically choosing the client certificate for SSL Authentication.

Hi!

I check the link http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/DynamicSSLConfig for how to dynamically choosing the client certificate used for SSL Authentication from an Axis Client.

And I used it in my code to call different web services with diff Certificates,

But some of my web service uses proxy server and some don’t.
  I set the port and host before calll to webservice that uses proxy
  System.setPropert(“”http.proxtHost”,”xx”)
  System.setPropert(“”http.proxtPort”,”xxxxx”)
  And I removed the  properties for the webservice call which doen’t require proxy
  System.getProperties().remove(“http.proxyHost”);
  System.getProperties().remove(“http.proxyPort”);
  But this is not working. Can you guide me on this?

  Thanks and Regards
  Prasad Morkar

---------------------------------
 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here

Re: AXIS - dynamically choosing the client certificate for SSL Authentication.

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
prasad morkar wrote:

>   I set the port and host before calll to webservice that uses proxy
>   System.setPropert(“”http.proxtHost”,”xx”)
>   System.setPropert(“”http.proxtPort”,”xxxxx”)

Are those typos just in your mail or also in your source code?

>   And I removed the  properties for the webservice call which doen’t require proxy
>   System.getProperties().remove(“http.proxyHost”);
>   System.getProperties().remove(“http.proxyPort”);
>   But this is not working. Can you guide me on this?

Why do you send this question to the Slide dev list?
Webservices questions are better sent to an Axis list.
Don't know where an SSL auth question should be sent.

cheers,
  Roland