Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2019/07/08 20:36:51 UTC

Hadoop-3

Hi,

in case anyone interested: I got Hadoop-3.1.2 somehow packaged for
debian-9. Still a ton of configuration files and shortcuts to be adapted.

It sits in Branch bigtop-alpha.

Trying to reproduce the build with
https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-alpha/

I am not sure for how long I can continue to work on this side project.

Best,
Olaf

Re: Hadoop-3

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Thanks Olaf for your efforts. We will take a look at it.

Ganesh

--
IRC: ganeshraju@#linaro on irc.freenode.ne <http://irc.freenode.net/>t