Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Magnus Grimsell <ma...@idainfront.se> on 2005/02/21 17:04:52 UTC

CACTUS-151

Some issues that has come up while refactoring cactus to use cargo.

* I've made a new AntMonitor to be used instead of AntLog when using Cargo. I did a new class since I don't want to refactor the container part right now. AntLog will still be used when accessing the org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container api.

* The CactusTask uses the DeployableFile interface which does not exist in Cargo. What's your view on this?

RE: CACTUS-151

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Cool. I think this class could be stored in Cargo.

> I did a new class since I don't want to refactor the container part
> right now. AntLog will still be used when accessing the
> org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container api.

No pb.

> * The CactusTask uses the DeployableFile interface which does not exist in
> Cargo. What's your view on this?

In the future we'll need to move to using a Cargo Deployable (WAR, EAR).
What is the relationship with the deployment API (I would need to check the
code)? Do we need to pass a Deployable to the deployment API?

I'll have a look later on, I have to run now.

Thanks
-Vincent