Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Wicklund, Bryon" <br...@optum.com> on 2018/05/01 18:57:26 UTC

Airflow 1.10.0

Hey I was wondering if you had a date in mind or an estimate for when Airflow 1.10.0 will be released?

Thanks!
-Bryon

Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Posted by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com>.
Yes it does make sense. I will try to help out in testing.

On 15/06/2018, 18:01, "Bolke de Bruin" <bd...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Ok to kick this a bit forward. I can spend 1 hour every day coming week to get 1.10 out. This means I will rebranch 1.10 from master coming Monday. Every day until Friday I will make a new package (not a release) that says please test this and report issues. Friday I will kick off a vote for Release.

    Does that make sense?

    Cheers
    Bolke

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
2nd Floor, Nova South
160 Victoria Street, Westminster
London SW1E 5LB - UK
phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000
k.naik@reply.com
www.reply.com

Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Wont get to it today, but will be able to do tomorrow.

B.

Re: Airflow 1.10.0

Posted by Craig Rodrigues <ro...@crodrigues.org>.
Hi,