Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2020/04/13 12:06:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Procedural Change: Use GitHub Issues instead of JIRA

Time's up. Here are the results:

PMC Votes:

+1: [3]
0: [0]
-1: [0]

Non-PMC Votes:

+1: [9] (2 of them committers)
0: [0]
-1: [0]

The vote is ***successful***.

We will enable GitHub issues and do the migration very soon. Thanks everyone for your participation!

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET