Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by lu...@vuurwerk.nl on 2010/04/28 09:45:39 UTC

question about configuring the inputDate element

I have a question regarding the inputDate element. In the default
implementation, the datepicker popup shows about 30 different years.
However I want to use it to pick a birth date. Therefore I would like
it to show about a hundred years. Is there a way to configure the
inputDate element to accomplish this?

Regards,
Linda van der Pal

Re: question about configuring the inputDate element

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I checked t:inputDate and there is no property to configure that. But it is
possible to provide your own javascript for the component, setting the
javascriptLocation property, copying the default resources and changing the
function org_apache_myfaces_PopupCalendar.prototype._constructYear in
popcalendar.js.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe