Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Pascal d'Hermilly <pa...@tipisoft.dk> on 2006/11/07 18:21:37 UTC

hot-backup.py

In:
subversion-1.1.4/tools/backup/hot-backup.py.in

And later I believe. I only used this particular version

on line 92 it should print the var stderr_lines in case that svnlook is not
found or any other problems should arise.

Just spent a lot of time on this until I found out that it couldn't find
svnlook.

Cheers

Pascal

Re: hot-backup.py

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006, Pascal d'Hermilly wrote:

> In:
> subversion-1.1.4/tools/backup/hot-backup.py.in
>
> And later I believe. I only used this particular version
>
> on line 92 it should print the var stderr_lines in case that svnlook is not
> found or any other problems should arise.
>
> Just spent a lot of time on this until I found out that it couldn't find
> svnlook.

Thanks Pascal.  Fixed on trunk in r22240.