Posted to users@jena.apache.org by neha gupta <ne...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/23 20:41:47 UTC

"Resource as Object" in Rules

I have a rule like if a team "wins" in Etihad stadium is greater than some
threshold, Then
?team lg:FavioriteStadium lg:Etihad.

lg:Etihad is an instance/resource in my owl file, so can I use this as
object in Then part of the rule? Some one told me you can only use a Class
as object in Then part and that lg:Etihad must me a class, not resource.

Re: "Resource as Object" in Rules

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
minimal data + minimal set of rules is the way to go

Posted by neha gupta <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.