Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/04 12:28:54 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] breaking gremlin-server.sh just a little

The more I think about this, the more I think I would just prefer to merge
this on 3.3.0. We open that branch this weekend, so it's not as though
we're pushing PR out too far. Not sure if that changes anyone's silence on
this one, but that's what I'm thinking at this point.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
The breaking in change in 3.2.2 was a mistake that wasn't noticed in
review. Typically, that shouldn't happen.

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.