Posted to users@maven.apache.org by depstei2 <de...@umd.edu> on 2009/10/07 00:19:27 UTC

Re: Developing Ant Plugins problems

One last problem, the system property java.class.path is set to
\myMaven\boot\classworlds-1.1.jar, this is causing class not found
exceptions in my ant script when using the java task:
<target name="external-run">
<java classname="org.apache.tools.ant.Main" fork="true" dir="${basedir}">
			<classpath path="${java.class.path}" />

I would like for this to be set to the maven plugin classpath without
changing my build.xml, is that possible?
How come the classpath is not getting picked up correctly from classworlds?