Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/02 10:41:50 UTC

Re: Error Creating cube

Did you build the cube? After a cube be created, you need build it: click
"Actions" -> "Build", then select a date range t(if your cube is
partitioned);

Re: Error Creating cube

Posted by 周千昊 <z....@gmail.com>.
Hi Karempudi
     1. you should check the conf/kylin.properties file to see
kylin.server.mode is set to all which is the default value if you haven't
set it
     2. if kylin.server.mode is set to all, please check the logs/kylin.log
to see if there is any exception while starting job engine, usually there
will be something like 'scheduler has not been started' which means some
exception occurs

Shi, Shaofeng <sh...@ebay.com>于2015年7月3日周五 上午10:23写道:

Re: Error Creating cube

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.