Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Gennady Azarenkov <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 17:03:48 UTC

TCK: version/AbstractMergeTest

hi,

it seems that newly created testRootNodeW2 has to be saved to be available in merge():
        testRootNodeW2 = superuserW2.getRootNode().addNode(testPath, testNodeType);
        superuserW2.save(); // <<--- have to add this

regards,

gena

Re: TCK: version/AbstractMergeTest

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Gena,

I think you are right. I've added the line in svn revision: 381624

thanks for finding this.

regards
  marcel