Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hari Prasad <ur...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/08/20 17:21:18 UTC

multilingual support in struts2

Hi frends,
I'm able to load my properties from classpath, provided all are in the same
folder..
I mean, all my property files in different languages are in a single folder
and its working for me.
but now, since i have more property files, i want to make it more organised
and so
i want to put all property files of a specific language , in a specific
folder.Does this work in struts2?

In short, what i have is

WEB-INF/classes/resources/home_en.properties
WEB-INF/classes/resources/home_fr.properties

and what i want is

WEB-INF/classes/resources/en/home_en.properties
WEB-INF/classes/resources/fr/home_fr.properties

can anyone tell me, whether is works????

Re: multilingual support in struts2

Posted by Ian Roughley <ia...@fdar.com>.
This is not one of the supported patterns.  Although, you should be able
to provide a TextProvider implementation to do what you want, rather
than using the implementation provided in ActionSupport.

/Ian