Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Tomasz Gawęda <to...@outlook.com> on 2018/01/15 22:07:37 UTC

Broken SQL Visualization?

Hi,

today I have updated my test cluster to current Spark master, after that my SQL Visualization page started to crash with following error in JS:

[cid:part1.DB2FB812.D25D60D1@outlook.com]

Screenshot was cut for readability and to hide internal server names ;)

It may be caused by upgrade or by some code changes, but - to be honest - I did not use any new operators nor any new Spark function, so it should render correctly, like few days ago. Some Visualizations work fine, some crashes, I don't have any doubts why it may not work. Can anyone help me? Probably it is a bug in Spark, but it's hard to me to say in which place.

Thanks in advance!

Pozdrawiam / Best regards,

Tomek

Re: Broken SQL Visualization?

Posted by Tomasz Gawęda <to...@outlook.com>.
Hi,

thanks for the response.

Ted, here is image in external storage: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTnTNvsWsAEKe9x.jpg:large

Sorry, it was probably a false alarm - in the next day I have restarted whole cluster and browser and won't be able to reproduce this error anymore. Maybe something got cached and only full restart of everything helped ;) If it will occur again, I will try again to prepare minimal example

Pozdrawiam / Best regards,

Tomek

On 2018-01-16 02:06, Wenchen Fan wrote:
Hi, thanks for reporting, can you include the steps to reproduce this bug?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Did you include any picture ?

Looks like the picture didn't go thru.

Please use third party site.