Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Adam.Leggett" <Ad...@upco.co.uk> on 2001/11/27 17:33:26 UTC

.NET Service Apache Soap and Axis clients

Hi all,

After a successful investigation of MS SOAP and Apache SOAP interop a few
months back ive now been charged with interop between .NET Beta2 and Apache
SOAP 2_2. Im also looking the Alpha of the much promised AXIS.

Could someone on the group give me a quick refresh (or point to a resource)
that deals with any iterop issues here.

So far I have success with my MS colleague where his .Net client invokes my
Apache 2_2 'Echo' Service (butchered from the supplied samples).

However when I attempt to invoke his implementation of the Echo service I
can do so but the return values are always null or zero. I have the exact
same problem with an Axis client.

I'm already familiar with the type mapping stuff. I feel this could well be
a problem on his side of the fence.
Any ideas anyone?

Adam Leggett
UPCO
Direct Line: 0113 20 10 631
Fax: 0113 20 10 666
<http://www.upco.co.uk>
The contents of this email are intended for the named addressees and may
contain confidential and / or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO on +44 (0)113 20 10 600 and then delete the entire email
from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or other use
of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.