Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/09 09:06:54 UTC

Re: Jini/River meetup at JavaOne (Mon May 7 8pm)

On 5/7/07, Jim Hurley <Ji...@sun.com> wrote:
> Reminder to those in and around San Francisco...
> hope to see you tomorrow.

Guys,

I arrived late and was unable to catch up with you. If you're around
and you spot me, please feel free to come and shake hands: I'd be glad
to make names and faces match, and have some chat about River...

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: Jini/River meetup at JavaOne (Mon May 7 8pm)

Posted by Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> On 5/7/07, Jim Hurley <Ji...@sun.com> wrote:
>
>> Reminder to those in and around San Francisco...
>> hope to see you tomorrow.
>>

> Guys,
>
> I arrived late and was unable to catch up with you. If you're around
> and you spot me, please feel free to come and shake hands: I'd be glad
> to make names and faces match, and have some chat about River...

Go by the project Carolina booth in the sun area of the pavillion near the
spin-the-wheel-for-prizes.

Gregg Wonderly