Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Wong <by...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/28 05:47:19 UTC

to-do list for Tomcat

Hello,

As a new comer to the Tomcat project, I am eager to contribute
as a developer. But I didn't find a to-do list or a task list
for this project.  Any help in directing me to the right place
would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

http://phone.yahoo.com

Re: to-do list for Tomcat

Posted by Brian Wong <by...@yahoo.com>.
Christopher,

Thanks for your answers.  This kind of feedback is exactly what I am
looking for.  If we can post this message on the apache website, it
would help "new blood" tremedously.

-- Brian

http://phone.yahoo.com

Re: to-do list for Tomcat

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.

Brian Wong wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As a new comer to the Tomcat project, I am eager to contribute
> as a developer. But I didn't find a to-do list or a task list
> for this project.  Any help in directing me to the right place
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Brian

> http://phone.yahoo.com

- Christopher

/**
  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
  * La moitié de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
  *    ---Corneille
  */