Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nitin Chaumal <ni...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/11/15 20:54:37 UTC

Directory Uploads

Hi All

I have Apache HTTP Server 2.0.52 running with mod_dav/mod_dav_fs enabled
over a part of the DocumentRoot.
I am writing an applet (signed) which will show clients local filesystem as
well as DAV enabled portion of the server filesystem.
Using this applet the user may upload directories from his local machine to
the web server to publish the contents.

Can i achieve this using slide's client lib ?

Any pointers/tips would be more than welcome

Regards
Nitin Chaumal

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.

Re: Directory Uploads

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Slide client lib will give you the functionality you need to communicate
with the WebDAV server. There are some simple example on the wiki to get
you started, and the source to the command line client is a good
reference.

Also, there was talk of someone implementing a FileView using the client
library three or four months ago. They may have posted code, so you
could try searching the mailing list archives if this would be helpful
for you.

-James