Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 09:22:59 UTC

Re: Need help on accessing Cordova code

There was never a Cordova 1.0 (there was a PhoneGap 1.0).

Upgrade. What you would do is create a plugin or modify an existing plugin.
The plugin architecture (at least the relatively stable API) was only
started in the Cordova 2.x series.

Also, please do not spam multiple lists (don't send to commits@ or dev-help@
).