Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net> on 2003/09/26 18:29:14 UTC

gump.covalent.net downtime

Hello,

For those who don't know me, I'm the in-company champion for
gump.covalent.net.

I am going to have to take the machine down for a minute this morning to
move it to a different spot in the rack. This should be complete long before
it starts its noontime run today.

Also, the machine was inadvertedly deleted from our DNS this week... this
was fixed yesterday and it should be fully accessible again.

S.

Re: gump.covalent.net downtime

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.

> Sam does a little more than this because each run has a DATESTAMP in the
> url.

Yup, but I believed Covalent does not, so I didn't bother to mention the two
lines above.

regards

Adam

Re: gump.covalent.net downtime

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> One request - Can you please bump up the timeout from 20 mins to 30
> mins?

This needs to be done in the script run by cron, it is external to
anything under control of anybody but Sam, I'm afraid (for
gump.covalent.net, that is).

Stefan

Re: gump.covalent.net downtime

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Guys,

One request - Can you please bump up the timeout from 20 mins to 30 mins?

Thanks,
dims

=====

Re: gump.covalent.net downtime

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> For those who don't know me, I'm the in-company champion for
> gump.covalent.net.

I didn't, but thank you very much for supporting it & your company for the
resources.