Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jo...@vodafone.com on 2003/03/26 13:36:49 UTC

RE: How to Setup SOAP RPC Handler & Problem with content type for a SOAP RPC Handler

Hi,

I'm having also problems with the content type of a the soap handler (
application/x-www-form-urlencoded )

Did anybody solve this problem or know how to configure it properly ??
I followed the instructions on :
http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/JMeter/
But the setting of the content type in the http header does not work, ( When
i set the useragent header in the same http header it works )
I'm using jmeter 1.8.1 and apache soap 2.3.1.

thanks
Joost Maenen

RE: How to Setup SOAP RPC Handler & Problem with content type for a SOAP RPC Handler

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I took a look at the code, and the internal structure of HTTPSampler changed
somewhat recently.  SOAPSampler, which extends it, didn't keep up.  I've made a
quick modification that I think should fix this problem, though I have no easy way to
test it, so I'll check it in, you can grab the latest nightly tomorrow and try it out.

Let me know if it works.

-Mike

On 26 Mar 2003 at 13:36, joost.maenen@vodafone.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having also problems with the content type of a the soap handler (
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded )
>
> Did anybody solve this problem or know how to configure it properly ??
> I followed the instructions on :
> http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/JMeter/
> But the setting of the content type in the http header does not work, ( When
> i set the useragent header in the same http header it works )
> I'm using jmeter 1.8.1 and apache soap 2.3.1.
>
> thanks
> Joost Maenen

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org