Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 22:26:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 5.0.0 released!

The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache
ServiceMix 5.0.0.
In this new release, we dropped support for the NMR and JBI in order
to focus on building a more lightweight integration container.

This release comes with upgrades of all our major dependencies, including:
* Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0
* Apache Camel 2.12.3
* Apache CXF 2.7.10
* Apache Karaf 2.3.4

The release notes and download links to the source and binary assembly
are available on
http://servicemix.apache.org/downloads/servicemix-5.0.0.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 5.0.0 released!

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2269 to track
this problem

Best regards
Krzysztof

On 23.03.2014 22:08, wabrit wrote:
> Thanks Krzysztof - with your recommended changes I was able to get the
> quickstart activemq examples working again.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Alan

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 5.0.0 released!

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have installed camel-jms using

features:install camel-jms

I think, the activemq camel component is from any reason no more
registered automatically. Probably from the same reason why activemeq
does not automatically registers jms connection factory automatically.
ServiceMix 4.5.3 includes activemq 5.7.0 and does not have this change.

I'll open an issue for this problem.

Best regards
Krzysztof

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have installed camel-jms and added following code into each of the
both routes and it worked form me

     <reference id="connectionFactory"
interface="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory" />
     <bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
         <property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
     </bean>

Best regards
Krzysztof