Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de> on 2014/02/02 19:42:26 UTC

Recording in background (no user dialog)

Dear all,
we want to records each session within OM. The current implementation
uses the sceensharer dialog to start recording. I'm wondering wether it
is possible to record without letting the user download and execute a
jnlp-File. Is this possible or do Java security regulations not allow
for this?
As always, many thanks to your replies.
regards,
Rene'
--

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum

Re: Recording in background (no user dialog)

Posted by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de>.
Dear Maxime,
no worries, happy about any reply from you (no matter when :))!
Ok, got it! I was on the wrong track ... sure, Java must be started
(with all the hazzle of additional script/dialog/user interaction)!
Maybe we can get it in the background in one of the OM versions to come.
regards to the whole crew,
Rene'

~~~~~~~

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Recording in background (no user dialog)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Recording in background (no user dialog)

Posted by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de>.
Hi all,

Posted by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de>.
Hi Maxim,