Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Christian Fleron Guldner <cf...@nets.eu> on 2011/02/09 17:52:47 UTC

Portlet not showing in Jetspeed Toolbox

Hi
I've deployed a sample Spring MVC Portlet (2.0), and it is showing in "Registry Applications List" and "Portlet Details Manager".
But it is neither listed in the Portlet Selector or the Jetspeed Toolbox, so I can't add the portlet to a page.
Any ideas as to what might be wrong? I don't see any errors in the log.

Using Jetspeed 2.2.1.
The portlet war I'm trying to deploy is from this article: http://www.theserverside.com/tutorial/WebSphere-Portal-7-and-Spring-30-Portlet-MVC-Integration
Link to the war is http://jpa.ezhibernate.com/sal/SpringMVCPortlet2Project-selfcontained.war

Regards

Christian Guldner

Re: Portlet not showing in Jetspeed Toolbox

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a security constraint is keeping you from seeing it. When
you login as admin, can you see the portlet in the toolbox?

--
David