Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org> on 2022/06/05 12:30:05 UTC

Re: [HELP WANTED] Creating the next board report

Hi,

 I'm done with the first draft, please help me check, and I have a few questions

1: I don't know how to reflect the Doris in this report.

2: Flagon new PPMC (Austin Bennett ) lacks invitation ACK and NOTICE.
   ShenYu new PPMC(ZiCheng Zhang) NOTICE didn't wait for 72H.

3:Nuttx released the version under voting to the downloads[1] directory

[1] https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/nuttx/

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年5月30日周一 10:21写道:

> Hi,
>
> I’ll review and help where needed.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Justin

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [HELP WANTED] Creating the next board report

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,
  Up to now, my task is done.
Thanks for your review. I'll keep sort out it out next time if you need to.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年6月8日周三 14:24写道:

> Hi,
>
> >  Thanks for your review. I still have some questions, I don't know if
> > the IPMC departure is based on the date of the send email to leave, or
> > whimsy, in fact, Kevin A. McGrail was already on the list to leave the
> > IPMC last month.
>
> It's probably not that important which date is used, but if he was on last month there’s no need to list him again.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Justin

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [HELP WANTED] Creating the next board report

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年6月7日周二 16:49写道:

> Hi,
>
> Calvin thanks for your help in putting the report together, I’ve added a little more detail (including information on Doris) and reviewed what you submitted.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Justin

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [HELP WANTED] Creating the next board report

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin  & Calvin

I am very sorry that  made a mistake before, and after Calvin and
Willem guidance,
I communicated with the ppmc that was voted in time to perform a
fallback operation.

After waiting 72 hours, they were invited into the PPMC.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年6月6日周一 08:59写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,