Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by linghongbo008 <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 12:45:39 UTC

leader:none question

Hi All
I encountered an error.   I delete a certain topic and recreate it , but when I run the shell "kafka-list-topic.sh ",   the topic of all partitions
"leader:none".
I have no idea!  Please tell me what happened.
Thanks.

topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 0    leader: none    replicas: 11,13,14      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 1    leader: none    replicas: 12,14,11      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 2    leader: none    replicas: 13,11,12      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 3    leader: none    replicas: 14,12,13      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 4    leader: none    replicas: 11,14,12      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 5    leader: none    replicas: 12,11,13      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 6    leader: none    replicas: 13,12,14      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 7    leader: none    replicas: 14,13,11      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 8    leader: none    replicas: 11,12,13      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 9    leader: none    replicas: 12,13,14      isr:
topic: mqttmsglog       partition: 10   leader: none    replicas: 13,14,11      isr:

Re: Re: leader:none question

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this will be included in either 0.8.1 or 0.8.2.

Thanks,
Neha

Re: Re: leader:none question

Posted by linghongbo008 <li...@gmail.com>.