Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jason sid <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 04:39:19 UTC

Tapestry 5 Release Date (not beta)

Hi All

I am currently using Tapestry 4.x for one of my projects. There is a new
project that I prefer to do in Tapestry 5. Can someone tell me when an
official release would be available.
If someone could tell me it could be the decision choice for Tapestry.

Thank you

Jason

Re: Tapestry 5 Release Date (not beta)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
My schedule opens back up next week, so get ready for a big push!

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:22 AM, Tobias Wehrum <Le...@dragonlab.de> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
>  last thing I've heard about it was:
> http://www.nabble.com/Tapestry-5.0.12-td16847409.html
>
>  Howard said there: 'Tapestry 5 is getting very close to a next release
> (which I think may even be a release candidate), but that's no reason to
> ship it early.  Let me continue to "use it in anger" and find the rough
> spots.'
>
>  Tobias
>
>  jason sid schrieb:
>

> > Hi All
> >
> > I am currently using Tapestry 4.x for one of my projects. There is a new
> > project that I prefer to do in Tapestry 5. Can someone tell me when an
> > official release would be available.
> > If someone could tell me it could be the decision choice for Tapestry.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Jason

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: Tapestry 5 Release Date (not beta)