Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Paul Squires <pa...@perininetworks.com> on 2012/09/05 20:23:50 UTC

Re: Commercial Support for OpenMeetings

Hi Alexei,

Many thanks for this - all good stuff.

I run a digital agency called Perera, and we provide Openmeetings hosting
and support. We haven't really publicised it as yet - I wanted to get to
the point where we had happy clients using the platform first :-)

So, how do we take things from here - do you need something like

1) A quick description of the offer
2) A login into our platform

...?

Cheers,