Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2005/02/28 23:10:51 UTC

svn info URL

Just a heads-up:

It seems that a number of folks in IRC (and in the Chicago office)
didn't like the idea of making svn_ra_get_dir() return a '.' entry.

So instead, I'm in the middle of changing svn_ra_check_path() to return
a single svn_dirent_t rather than a node_kind.  (The node_kind is
included in the svn_dirent_t already, so it's easy to write compat-code
and adjust callers.)

Once that's done, I'll fix 'svn info URL' to make use of this call,
then port the whole thing to the locking branch and add lock
information to the mix.