Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl> on 2010/01/20 14:59:48 UTC

LucidGaze, No Data

Hello all,

I have installed and reconfigured everything according to the readme supplied
with the recent LucidGaze release. Files have been written in the gaze
directory in SOLR_HOME but the *.log.x.y files are all empty! The rrd directory
does contain something that is about 24MiB.

In the end, i see no errors in Tomcat's logs but also no results in the web
application, all the handler's charts tell me "No Data".

Anyone wit a clue on this?

Cheers,

Re: LucidGaze, No Data

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Markus Jelsma wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is the list without clue or should i mail Lucid directly?
>

> Cheers,
>

>> I have installed and reconfigured everything according to the readme
>> supplied with the recent LucidGaze release. Files have been written in the
>> gaze directory in SOLR_HOME but the *.log.x.y files are all empty! The rrd
>> directory does contain something that is about 24MiB.
>>
>> In the end, i see no errors in Tomcat's logs but also no results in the web
>> application, all the handler's charts tell me "No Data".
>>
>> Anyone wit a clue on this?

Hey Markus - I would say that emailing Lucid directly is the right
approach for help with LucidGaze.

You might include some more information if you could as well. Are you
trying Solr 1.3 or 1.4? The standard release or Lucid's certified
release? When you say Tomcat logs, do you mean
the Solr logs as well? (which go to std out by default). What version of
Tomat are you using?

What's the situation with the load your trying to measure? Is this on a
live server? Are you simulating the requests? How many, how fast? Are
you sure you are hitting the handlers you want monitored?

The more info you supply, the easier it will be to help you out. Hard to
go off, "it's not working" ;)

- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: LucidGaze, No Data