Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Customer <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 18:09:38 UTC

(solrcloud) Importing documents into "implicit" router

Hey,

I hope you all are doing well..

I got a router with "router.name=implicit" with couple of shards (lets
call them shardA and shardB) and got a mysql table ready to import for
testing purposes. So for example I want to load half of the data to
shardA and the rest - to the shardB. Question is - how I can do that ? I
thought this is something to add to the RESTful call when doing import
for example like curl -m 99999
"http://localhost:8983/solr/testIMPLICIT2/dataimport?=command=full-import&implicit=shardA
, but looks like I was wrong.

Thanks

Re: (solrcloud) Importing documents into "implicit" router

Posted by ha...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
Which link are you talking about?

    On Friday, October 21, 2016 8:09 PM, Customer <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Useless shit which should be deleted from the Internet, because this
confuses people instead of helping them.

Posted by Customer <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Customer <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks John. I got it sorted, but that part you pointed still looks
confusing. Imho it should be "You could also use the _route_ parameter
to name a specific shard*when ingesting documents, so Solrcloud will
route your document to specific shard.*"

Cheers.

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.
This may help?