Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ramya Pushpa <Ra...@mbanq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/14 10:11:29 UTC

job Opening for Multiple roles

Hello Team,

We have multiple openings for various job locations,

  1.  Senior Technical Support Engineer
  2.  Software Developer - Java Stack, Jonier and Senior
  3.  Product Manager
  4.  Principal Architect(Backend AWS)

Attached Job descriptions, Interested please drop a resume to ramya.pushpa@mbanq.com.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
About Us: Website<https://www.mbanq.com/careers/>

Note: Applications welcome all the locations, can also connect remotely to work.

Regards,
Ramya

Re: job Opening for Multiple roles

Posted by Dick Dickson <d...@gwocu.com>.
Apologies all that was not my intention!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Zayyad,

You are correct that one of the tools Mifos was trying to provide to the
community was a job listing/board of sorts - originally it was on Discourse
but now trying to do it as part of our Slack workspace in the #jobs channel
which can be found at
https://join.slack.com/share/enQtNDEwNzAyNjkwOTIwMC1mZDkwM2Q4ZmQyMDZhODQ5NTZmM2M1NWVhYmRiMmUzNjFjNTVlMmQ5NmIxNTMxYzZjZGIyNGQ5MGIyZGZjOTdh

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

RE: job Opening for Multiple roles

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.

I remember a while back there was a portal that  <ma...@mifos.org> @Ed Cable was setting up for members to post job adverts. This was when we had discussions on local chapters and I remember the intention was to connect community members with opportunities within their local chapters. I would suggest such a platform to be embraced instead of posting on the dev lists.

*******

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com> zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

When you respond to dev@fineract.apache.org <ma...@fineract.apache.org> , the default setting is to respond to list.

Attached Job descriptions, Interested please drop a resume to ramya.pushpa@mbanq.com <ma...@mbanq.com> .

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi All -

Posted by Dick Dickson <d...@gwocu.com>.
Hello Ramya,

Posted by Peter Bean <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello, please consider my profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/binhle410

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Hahah,

Excellent, I also need a job this place is doomed!

--

Saransh Sharma
*Research Partner*

The idea of separation of me and you is amazing.
*Company Website <https://www.muellners.com/>       **Company Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/muellners>            *Company Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/muellners>

This mail is governed by Muellner®  Internet Private Limited's IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.