Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Laberge <jl...@redboxstudios.com> on 2003/01/06 15:19:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Is there any problems with

IS there any problems if I have apache 2.0.40 and go down to apache 1.3.27??

How would I go about doing this?

Re: [users@httpd] Is there any problems with

Posted by Jonathan Laberge <jl...@redboxstudios.com>.
On 1/6/03 1:31 PM, "Aman Raheja" <am...@netscape.net> wrote:
It is because I currently have a apache 2.0.43 but I can't locate the apxs
script.... Therefor I can't install php... Argh!
> Though surprising that you want to go down to an older version !
> Indeed you will have some compatibility and a lot of security issues to
> address.
> Can not actually list all of them, it would need to go through older
> documentation and all that it supports and not. Also, you will need to
> fix all the security problems that older version had and so on...
> Good Luck
> Aman
>
> jlaberge@redboxstudios.com wrote:
>
>> IS there any problems if I have apache 2.0.40 and go down to apache 1.3.27??
>>

>> How would I go about doing this?

Conception, art visuel, multimedia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle